- Parents will attend a Baptism class that is offered per the schedule listed below. Permission to skip the class may be given, if this is not the family's first child and the parents are participating Catholics.
- Each couple for first time Baptisms or if they are new parishioners must meet with Fr. Larry before Baptism
- The parents will choose the god-parents for their child. At least one of the god-parents needs to be a Confirmed, practicing Catholic.
- The parents will choose a Patron Saint name for their child.
- Baptisms are done during any of the three Mass times on the scheduled Baptism weekend.
- Parents must be registered in the parish at the time of Baptism. If parents wish a Baptism in a place other than their own parish, a letter from their home Parish Pastor is required.
Upcoming Baptism Class Dates
May 20, 2019
June 17, 2019
July 15, 2019
August 19, 2019
September 16, 2019
October 21, 2019
November 18, 2019
December 16, 2019
All classes are at 6:30 pm in the Parish Library next to the Chapel.
Upcoming Baptism weekends
June 15-16, 2019