Dear Friends in Christ,
We pray your Lent is off to a good start, and we hope that the community of St. Gabriel the Archangel can be your support as we grow together as followers of Jesus. The challenges of the past year have helped us to appreciate more deeply the connections we have to one another, and the ways in which God calls us to deeper relationship.
Please be sure to take advantage of the opportunities here. You can also help by promoting them to friends, family, and neighbors. Many people are looking for ways to enrich their Lenten experience, or even to find greater peace in the disruptions of our times.
Hopefully you received our recent mailing with some of our Lenten events? If not, PLEASE contact the parish office. It may be that we do not have updated records for you, or there was some other issue with the mail. It’s not unusual for someone to assume they are registered with the parish because they come to church here, or even because they were baptized here. But their information may never have been completed.
We continue to stay mindful of our local COVID circumstances, and the use of masks, distancing and sanitizing are all still in place for our Masses and other gatherings. Bear in mind that you should make the best decisions for yourself and your loved ones, and do not attend Mass or other events in person if you are sick or vulnerable. We pray expectantly that things will continue to get better, but in the meantime, we continue with appropriate caution.
- Remember that weekend Masses are also available to watch online – check our website at www.stgabrielparish.com any time. Remember you can also pray the Mass with Bishop Ricken on Sundays at 10:30 am on Channel 5 WFRV.
- Pray the rosary followed by Eucharistic Adoration on Mondays at 6:30 pm in church.
- Join us for 4 consecutive Wednesdays in March at 6:30 pm – in person or via livestream for our Lenten speaker series. You’ll find inspiration and practical guidance for your Lenten journey!
- Pray the Stations of the Cross on Fridays at 6:00 pm in church. Click here to follow along and pray the Stations of the Cross with Father Bob and Deacon Tom.
- Enjoy our wonderful St. Gabriel DRIVE THRU Fish Fry, Fridays 4:30 - 6:30 pm. Start in the West parking lot (toward Green Bay Rd.), where you will place your order and get further instructions.