Classes are held Monday’s at 4:30 p.m. and Wednesday’s at 4:30 & 6:30 p.m. from October through April.
Special features of the ‘We Believe’ series are:
- Build Catholic Identity around core Catholic beliefs, practices, and principles so all students, including, needs of diverse learners, can embody their faith
- Help students live our their faith with Catholic Identity
- Involve families with tools to enrich their identity as a Catholic family in today’s world
- 1st grade: God Loves Us-Jesus Teaches Us About God’s Love
- 2nd Grade: Eucharist and Reconciliation Preparation
- 3rd Grade: We are the Church
- 4th Grade: God’s Law Guides Us
- 5th Grade: We Meet Jesus in the Sacraments
- 6th Grade: We are God’s People
If you have any questions regarding Children’s Faith Formation, please call Jenny Schneider, Coordinator of Religious Education at 920.725.0660 or Email Jenny here.